As a relatively new online casino site, Royal Panda has already established its reputation for being a trustworthy and reliable one among the fastest-growing online casinos in the UK market today. A vast array of promotions features welcome offers, deposit bonuses, and loyalty programs. Moreover, having in-store the most top-notch slot game titles, Royal Panda has definitely a lot to offer to its dedicated punters. The website is well-optimized for both mobile and desktop devices making it way easier for the players to access the site even on go without any obstacles. What is more, the developers have done a great job by using SSL encryption technology which means that the player information is highly-protected and safe.
Royal Panda Foundation Process
Key Points in Terms and Conditions
As it’s stated on the website, Royal Panda was formed in 2014. The site operates under the Terms and Conditions that can be found in the footer area. The main features fan club members have are the following:
- 5.10 When it comes to requesting deposits and withdrawals of your funds, you are required to use valid credit/debit cards and other payment methods that are government-issued in the name of the owner of the account. You can be requested to provide further verification details and be temporary not allowed to use the credit card.
- 2.11 Royal Panda has the right to close your account at the sole judgement with the honour to the previously agreed contractual commitments.
- 2.4 The standard wagering requirement is 35X. Nevertheless, it may vary depending on the specific promotions in case this is provided on the corresponding promotion page.
- 3.4 You can hit the jackpots only by playing with real cash.
- 10.8 In case responsible gambling concerns take place before or during the promotional campaign, your account may automatically be excluded from taking part in the corresponding offer even though you might’ve already started playing through the bonus
- 10.1 You may apply self-exclusion to your account at Royal Panda in case you feel like you need to limit your gambling activities. The corresponding self-exclusion options are available and may be applied by using a responsible gaming link displayed in the footer od the site: Self-exclusion, Cool-down period, Financial limits on wagers and losses, Session time-out limits
Security and Web Development at Royal Panda
The site is written in its own software, which is considered to be since the site doesn’t belong to any other companies and the main goal of the development team is aimed at improving their service. Nevertheless, it might not be always secure and often leads to the website inaccessibility. Being very complex and sophisticated, it may also cause errors in some occasions.
- Server – the server is physically located in the US. The site is protected from the outside world with the help of Incapsula. Incapsula is a cloud platform designed to protect the sites and applications from DDOS attacks and other stressful activities. Overall It is safe and can withstand a heavy load.
- SSL Certificate – the certificate issued by COMODO is used on the site. The encryption algorithm is complex enough and will reliably protect players from unauthorized access to information. You can use the site safely. It’s getting pretty clear that the company that purchases paid certificates take care of the security of their customers.
In terms of website writing, the following indicators are worth noting:
- Frontend: the site uses Jquery, a system that has been long outdated and there are many analogues and alternatives. It’s considered to be the oldest and the most complex development method. Basically, its significant feature is that all code is being written manually, which also means that the possibility of typos and mistakes in the code is also quite high, thus making such sites less secure. Besides, such sites also tend to be slow and inaccessible.
- Transport Layer: Data processing is performed via HTTP Query. Shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that it can be extremely slow and is in general heavily dependent on the network settings.
- Backend: the site is written employing CMS Drupal, which is a rather unreliable way to build a solid backend. Overall the stored data can’t be deemed secure when you’re employing this method.
- Server: the Apache server is used, which is neither good nor bad. The server is reliable enough, but there are more solid and secure alternatives.
Slot Providers and Promos offered by Royal Panda
Royal Panda has a good selection of providers and games for its storefront. On the site, there are Playngo, Netent, Bit Time Gaming in different variations. Games are conveniently located, the most popular games are available to players.
Royal Panda has started and continues to offer bonuses and free spins to their players for various categories of games. Bonuses and free spins allow players to try to play various games, thereby getting them used to the site.
Royal Panda has a decent promotions variety with some of the offers even worthy of being called truly creative. First, when you are getting started with Royal Panda, you are to pick the Welcome offer which is available to all new players and is rather a standard promotion. They provide fully matching funds up to £100, which is right in the middle compared to what other casinos have on offer. Wagering condition for the said bonus funds isn’t something uncommon either – 35 times the initial amount, which has become a staple in online gaming. Once you’ve claimed the welcome offer, there is still plenty of bonus offers to enjoy, and the more prominent one would be a weekly Bamboo bonus. Not only it matches the site theme quite well, but it also provides you with an excellent opportunity to claim a 50% bonus up to £150 every Friday. The wagering condition is the same 35 times as in the welcome offer. Also, it is noteworthy that this offer can be claimed repeatedly every Friday, which is a great way to be rewarded consistently. As for the wagering contribution for both welcome and Bamboo offer, it’s different from the casino activity you decide to partake. For example, playing slots 100% of your wagers would be counted, while playing live and table games only grant a 10% contribution.
Now onto some special offers that aren’t the likes of usual deposit X get Y. There you find the Lucky 21 promotion, which in its nature a raffle, but still quite a creative one. To enter all you have to do is to play the featured Royal Panda live Blackjack tables and hit at least one blackjack. Then the three winners are chosen randomly throughout all players that met the mentioned criteria and awarded £210 extra cash, which makes rather solid promotion. Lastly, what’s good of an online casino if it doesn’t have a loyalty scheme? In this regard Royal Panda got you covered. It is structured in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. For each pound, you play you accumulate points, which in turn increase your standings with the casino. There are a total of 3 tiers for loyal players which are the following: Silver, Gold and Diamond being the highest at 120.000 points requirement. You may ask what is it exactly that I can redeem with those points and the answer is simple – bonuses and free spins as well as different Royal Panda merchandise and even an iPhone Xs Max 64 GB. All in all the rewards for loyal players are certainly there and do seem worthy, especially the trip to Macau for 2 being a sweet icing on the cake.
The symbol of the site is Panda so their design is focusing on this animal which creates some charm. This can be monitored on some of the main pages.
The appearance of the site at that moment was quite modern and is not much different from the one we see now. The navigation panel was located in the upper part of the site, to the right side of the Royal Panda logo. Further below you could see a carousel-like bar which contains Panda-themed promo banners. The main section of the site was divided into two columns. The customer service was easily available by clicking a corresponding button in the right column. The left one contained a section with the most popular slots.
Royal Panda Licensed Activities
The official period of work under the jurisdiction of Malta began on 1 August 2018. Royal Panda started operating under Leo Vegas license (Original: MGA/CRP/237/2013 issued on 1 August 2018).
At the same time, the company acquired a UKGC license, under which the company could work in the UK (Original: Royal Panda is licensed and regulated by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA) of Malta and has been granted the following licenses: LGA/CL1/879/2013 issued on 18 September 2013, LGA/CL1/880/2013 issued on 18 September 2013, LGA/CL1/950/2013 issued on 14 July 2014. Royal Panda is also regulated by the Gambling Commission (GC) of the United Kingdom, and has been awarded the following operator license: 000-039221-R-319351-001).
Currently, the UK license is still working. According to it, Royal Panda works with its players cleanly and without comment.
There were no sanctions applied to Royal Panda by the above-mentioned institutes so far. However, in 2019 a €400k fine was imposed on Royal Panda by the Netherlands’ gambling regulator Kannspelautoriteit (KSA). The reason for that was accepting bets from Dutch customers without local permission.
The appearance of the site at that moment was similar to the previous period of time and did not significantly change. In general, it can be seen that the graphics on the site improved significantly. Also, a search bar was added to the slots section. The background image of the site got slightly darker.
Royal Panda Audience in Present Days
The overall appearance of the site hasn’t changed a lot, however, some new options were introduced to the main page of the site. The login section appeared in the upper-left part of the site making it easier to find it. The badge containing general information about the first deposit bonus was placed on top of the carousel-like banners bar. In the right column of the main section, you may now find a bar with the total Jackpot amount, as well as the top-winners table.
We’ve also made our research on the target audience and the player influx. According to current data, the main flow of visitors to the site comes from India and the UK. Interestingly, players from India visit the site almost so actively as the British ones do. In terms of online origin, we may say that the majority of users come to Royal Panda from such platforms as Google and YouTube. Players tend to stay on the site for quite a long time while visiting 4-5 pages per visit on the average. Both indicators are constantly growing. It does seem that the site mainly attracts Blackjack enthusiasts, which is not that surprising when you consider their running promotions. It is also worth noting that the so-called “Bounce rate” i.e. the amount of people who visited the site and left it after browsing the single page is rather low and declining steadily, which means Royal Panda have what it takes to attract their punters. Also, there are 279 sites all over the Internet that lead to Royal Panda which is quite impressive.